hi everyone, today im gona talk abaut what i do the last week

travel to Curico, to visit to my mom, my brother and my dogs, i was there all the last week, i didn´t anything very interesting, i just rest, i wake up so late and i took my doggies out for a walk thee time a day, after i have lunch whach somethin in the tv or take a little nap, but i dont like it so much because my dream is dissorgsnized. One day whit my mom went to mall, was not a good idea because there were a lot of people, for pay the tiket of the parking we were 20 minutes in the queue but when was our turn a worker  change our tiket for one free, so dont pay parking. 

the saturday i was visit to my grand mother in the countryside, she cook for my, and i help to she to feed to chiken and water plants. i take fresh eggs and after and then i ate them.  I like so much this pleace becase is so beautifull and so natural, i like take the fresh and pure air in the mornings. 

finally the sunday i was to vote.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog