hi everyone today i am gonna talk about my experecience with the blog.

In my opinion i really like this part of course because i remember my childhood when i watch the serie "El blog de la Feña". The post that  i most enjoyed writing was the post of the a history of holidays because was so fanny remember the history and watch the pictures of that day. the posts that i least enjoyed was what i writed  of the activity of BBC, was not boring but was not my favorite blog because was not a history of the past. 

My favorite blog was of the my friend natalie because she is so intersting, and she write historys so cool, also i like the blog of the teacher simon because he have historys very nice and he has done many things interesting.

I feel tah my english improved because i practice all week the grammar, and i feel that this is my weak point. i think that learned so much and the same time was son funny. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog