Hi everyone, today i going to tall about one of my favorite hobby

 I remember since childhood,i liked to ride a bike,, when take of the little wheel of my bike was a familiar event, and over the years i started to do constantly, i dont do professionally, nor i dont have a established route even if always plains, neither i use a outfit for the ocation like a sport chothes, just whit sometime that i fell confortable, but i do often when i go to my hause in curico, because i didn´t bring my bike from there. when i live in curico, i was going to everywhere in bike, to school, in the sumer to the work, at home of my friends. i like ride a bike because think that is a good way to do exercice, and at the same time for have distration. 

This is all for today XOXO.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog