hi everyone, today im gona tell you when i learnt to ride a bike without wheels, 

when i was six or seven years old, i was at the home of my grandmother in the country for winter vacation . one day my brother had the great idea that i should remove all wheels of my bike, so said this to my uncle and he removed them.

after having lunch we went to the street outside the home, i put my bike in middle and tried, one and other time in the meantime my family looked, some time i fell down in a puddle of water, and another in the mud, since it rained the day before, but to i  didnt give up,  i just got up and do tried again, i didnt want to be a loser, because all my family suported me although they had fun when i fell down.  i had all afternoon learning until i finally  managed. i finished very dirty but very happy. 

i rememenber this moment because it was very extreme for me in this moment, but it was very funny, i had a good time, i felt so happy for being successfull.

this is all for today my friends 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog