hi everyone, today i'm going to tall abaut my favorite social media, to this app i give long time of my day, is the famous Tik Tok, here i search all tipe of thing, from recipe of food to thing for the university, o just wath videos for fun. Generally i keep so much videos of food, for  do after, but i nevever do eny recipe because i'm not good for cook, also i like watch reviw and umboxing of thing that i wana buy.  In the past generallty i use Google o YouTube for search something, but today i turn to tiktok, because is more short and interactive videos, is so usefull is you know take avantage. I dowload to start to 2020 thank to my cousin, she insist to my for a long time for dowload this app so i could follow her but i dont wanted do it, finally she convinced  me and i cant stop to use, even some time i undonwload becasuse is a distyraction for study. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog